Sorry for the long delay between posts – between cases, Bike Month, the Three Foot Bill, cases, depositions and other litigation stuff… well… it’s been a crazy few months.
Today, though, July 8, 2013, I will be appearing on All Sides with Ann Fisher! WOSU radio – 89.7 FM – to Talk Bike! Later today, I’ll have a full report of that, with 8×10 glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back, in three-part harmony – as well as updates on:
- The Three Foot Bill – HB145 percolating in Columbus
- Criminal Motorists – Including the upcoming sentencing of Melvin White, who ran over and killed Andy Gast in Cincinnati last August
- Dr. Unk, the allegedly drunk doc who ran over a cyclist north of Columbus
- My radio experiences with Ode Aduma and Bicycling Today on AM 1390, The Sports Animal
- The 6,000 word essay I wrote on Ohio Bike Law
- The recent Bike Racing epidemic which erupted for a weekend in Cincinnati
and more… more … more…
So Stay Tuned!